Corona Virus ( COVID-19) what is it?
Corona Virus is also known as COVID-19. Corona Virus is a family of virus that causes diseases in human beings and animals. Corona Virus is mainly related to the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS). Mainly it causes infection to the sinuses, nose and upper throat. It causes respiratory difficulty in upper respiratory tract such as nose, sinuses and throat or lower respiratory tract such as lungs and windpipe.
Symptoms of Corona Virus
There are many symptoms of Covid-19. Some of them are listed below:
- Shortness of Breath
- Body Aches
- Chills, sometimes with shaking
- Loss of Smell or taste
- Sore Throat
Prevention from Corona Virus
Still there is no vaccine available in worldwide the doctors are trying their best to save patients from COVID-19. Also, you can follow some of the steps to reduce the risk of the virus of infection yourself. Some of the precautions as per WHO are as follows:
- Washing hand frequently with hand washing soaps and water or cleaning with some alcohol-based hand rub or sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth.
- Maintain at least 1m distance with other people.
- Use of mask
- Stay home if you feel unwell. Also gets physical distance with other people and do not travel unnecessary as well as stay away from group of people.
- Stay away from smoking and other activities that affects lungs.
- Make list of phone numbers for emergency contact such as doctors, neighbors, and local health departments.
- Consult Doctor or hospital if you are at higher risk.
How to stop spreading of Corona Virus?
Today, the corona virus infection is spreading worldwide; it is most difficult task to stop spreading of the virus. But also we can use some of the following measures to reduce the risk of spreading of the Corona Virus ourselves:
Maintaining physical distance: Stay alone or keep the distance between other people so that all get safe from the transmission of virus.
Corona virus is being more dangerous in the world. The transmission rate is also higher. The research shows that it can be spread in between 4 to 7 people easily. So to lower the risk we have to wash our hand frequently, clean the common surface which are frequently touched by everyone and try to be out of physical contact with other people.